Monday 12 November 2012

Hi everyone it's been a busy weekend for me,up until 1.30 am Sunday morning knitting poppies for Remembrance day parades.
My nephew was flag carrier for the Beavers as it was his last year with them,my sister had seen a knitted one first and had called me late Friday to ask me if I had a pattern and if so to do them for them.
My daughter was colour guard with her friend for for Girls Venture Corp Air Cadets,I did not want the flag carrier to look odd so made one for her as well!! so I ended up making five they were all well received and happy faces all round well worth staying up late for!!
I have taken a photo I have to find the cable to link my phone to the computer!! I will put the picture on ASAP!!
well that's all for nowIi think post soon Kerena.

No comments:

Post a Comment